September 25, 2015

Gala "FOLK YOU" FLORIAN PITTIS / The "FOLK YOU" FLORIAN PITTIS Gala

Bucuresti, 4 septembrie 2015
Bucharest, 2015 September 4th

Nicu Alifantis & Zan









In memory of Florian Pittis

Florian Pittis (1943-2007), here remembered as a folk music singer, was and is very much loved and appreciated by many people for his young and free spirit.


Here, in this YouTube video, Florian Pittis sings in the Romanian folk group "Pasarea Colibri" / "The Hummingbird" the song entitled "Vinovatii fara vina" / "The Guiltless Guilty Men".
The message, the spirit of this song is expressed in its lyrics like:
"I am clean on my body, clean in my soul
I want to understand them and to love
It does not matter how long is my hair
The important thing is how much I think
...............
I want to raise castles of thinking
I want to be allowed to feel how I grow up
It does not matter how long is my hair
Above all things is how much and how I think
..............."
 
YouTube video: Adrian Kargevich

No comments:

Post a Comment